Sunday, October 4, 2009

What a sandwich!

I've found a new baby! I bought a big ass sandwich for Mike and I to share today, for $5.99, and it was amazing! The thing was huge, and it damn near knocked both of us out during the late afternoon games. This could be a new Sunday tradition. I beat Mike soundly today, and need two Aaron Rodgers TD's tomorrow to beat Demond in the scoring league. I also need Percy Harvin and the Minnesota Defense to be banned from the building....

Kudos to the Brewers and Mets for both completing season ending sweeps this afternoon. Although it was a disappointing season for both teams, I am already looking forward to next season. The 2009 playoffs start in a few days, and I will be watching the Tigers/Twins game on Tuesday afternoon, and I may get another one of those sexy sandwiches....

No comments:

Post a Comment