Friday, October 11, 2013

Ode to Victor Jara

Remember the band I drove to Cleveland in August?




They are The Melodic, and their new album, Effra Parade, will be available on November 5th. Though we may only have spent one day together on the road, I will always think of Huw, Rudi, John and Lydia as extended family.  And when a John Peter Arthur Naldrett shares the band's latest video with their fans, you can damn share bet that I will share it with my readers.

Make sure to check back with newgazzi to find out when and where The Melodic will be playing this fall in support of the new record.  In the mean time, take a few moments to visit their website ...

Official Website of The Melodic









I hope you enjoy "Ode to Victor Jara" ... today's newgazzi track of the day!






















No comments:

Post a Comment