Sunday, March 21, 2010

Looking forward, looking back

Richard Roma was right...

Speaking of looking forward, our BW3 boneless bonanza is 4 days away, WrestleMania is one week away. opening day is April 5th, and Weezer is coming back to Milwaukee, on June 5th.

Some records I have to pick up soon....The National, She & Him, STP, Harper Simon and OK Go. There's more that I'm leaving out, I'm sure...

I'm in 2nd place in my college basketball brackets, only trailing my very good friend, Jamie Armata. Oh wait, I'm actually trailing his wife. OK, Tennessee vs Ohio State, Alisa. This game could very well determine our pool. I propose a bet. If Tennessee wins, I get to accuse you of something you're not, and if Ohio State wins, you can continue to be mean. Deal ?

Let's take a look at my 2010 fantasy baseball league team....

C Matt Wieters (Baltimore)
C Jason Varitek (Boston)
1B Adam LaRoche (Arizona)
2B Chase Utley (Philadelphia)
3B Casey Blake (Los Angeles)
SS Alcides Escobar (Milwaukee)
OF Chris Coghlan (Florida)
OF Brad Hawpe (Colorado)
OF Nyjer Morgan (Washington)
OF Ryan Ludwick (St Louis)
OF J.D. Drew (Boston)
1B/OF Nick Swisher (New York)
2B/3B/SS Jerry Hairston, Jr (San Diego))

SP Johan Santana (New York)
SP Chris Carpenter (St Louis)
SP Justin Verlander (Detroit)
SP John Danks (Chicago)
SP Jair Jurrjens (Atlanta)
SP John Maine (New York)
SP Manny Parra (Milwaukee)
SP Homer Bailey (Cincinnati)
SP Mike Pelfrey (New York)

RP Jonathan Papelbon (Boston)
RP Francisco Rodriguez (New York)
RP Bobby Jenks (Chicago)

No comments:

Post a Comment