Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars? Pass.

Two albums that I've been wearing out this weekend....You in Reverse by Built To Spill, and The Shepherd's Dog by Iron & Wine. Both previously were filed in the "I need more time" bin in my head, but I now can easily file them under "Heavy rotation".

Gracie and I are working on a 200 piece Peanuts puzzle, easily her most ambitious puzzle in her young life, and let's be honest, mine too.

While the world is watching the Oscar's tonight, I will be at the gym, probably listening to one or both of the albums I've just mentioned, with the ultimate goal of getting rid of a few of these unwanted lbs.

Podcast...definitely want to do it. Obstacles? Time, money. Motive? Hella fun, promote the book. Gonna do more research tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment