Thursday, April 8, 2010

(none)

I can't think of a clever title for the blog entry tonight....

I paid off my mini-van today. Never wanted it in the first place, haven't driven it in 3 years (it's Heather's), and I am relieved that I don't have to think about paying for or insuring the goddamn thing anymore. Good riddance, Nissan Sienna. Get out of my life!

Was watching the 30 for 30 for documentary on the University of Miami football program tonight. I was disturbed to see that Bernie Kosar was clearly intoxicated while filming his interview for the program. It's not negotiable that he was drunk. Pretty sad, as he is my all time favorite NFL player.

Quick list of CD's I'd like to pick up this year...

new Hold Steady
new Stone Temple Pilots
new National
new Broken Social Scene
new She & Him
Pinkerton deluxe re-issue
some old Macca
some good jazz

This weekend, I'll be getting familiar with Sufjan Stevens and Broken Bells. Good friends have good things to say about both of these...

I get to put my daddy hat back on this weekend. Gracie has been with her "Grammy" since Easter. I'm very excited to see her.

Still would like to do a podcast, but may not happen for a while. I gotta sell some books, and get ready for divorce court.

Gallardo is locked up for 5 more years. This is very good. Now if we could only do the same to King Prince...

No comments:

Post a Comment