Sunday, April 18, 2010

7 hours of ball

The Mets won an epic 20 inning game yesterday, that went scoreless through 18 innings. Each team scored in the 19th, and a Jose Reyes sac fly in the 20th was the difference. The Cardinals used two position players to pitch the final three innings, stranded 23 base runners, and sent a pitcher to the plate with the bases loaded twice in extra innings. Definitely one of the most memorable games I've ever seen. I bet each team is glad they are the ESPN game tonight. I'm throwing out a guarantee. I guarantee the game doesn't go 20 innings, and if it does, every follower of The Litmus Configuration will get a personalized apology letter from me, a Mets key chain, and you can all split my Best Buy rewards zone gift certificate (it's about $20.....not to shabby).

The Brewers have are 4-7, and try to avoid a sweep in D.C. this afternoon. They have dropped three straight series after taking 2 of 3 games from Colorado to start the season. I had a dream last night that Prince Fielder was traded to Boston for Jacoby Ellsbury, Clay Buchholz and prospects. Pull the trigger! He's not coming back....

No comments:

Post a Comment