Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge (in one night)

Day One - My Favorite Song ...
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant (Billy Joel)

Day Two- My Least Favorite Song ...
That piece of shit Nickelback song featured in Spider Man, or some shit (Nickelback)

Day Three - A Song That Makes Me Happy ...
Gracie (Ben Folds)

Day Four - A Song That Makes Me Sad ...
Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) (Billy Joel) ....

Day Five - A Song That Reminds Me of Someone ...
The Beauty of Who You Are (Marc Broussard)

Day Six - A Song That Reminds Me of Somewhere ...
I Love Rock n Roll (Joan Jett)

Day Seven - A Song That Reminds Me of a Certain Event ...
Cadillac Ranch (Bruce Springsteen)

Day Eight - A Song That I Know All the Words To ...
Buddy Holly (Weezer)

Day Nine - A Song That I Can Dance To ...
(none)

Day Ten - A Song That Makes Me Fall Asleep ...
(none come to mind)

Day Eleven - A Song From My Favorite Band ...
Diecast Aeroplane (Union Pulse)

Day Twelve - A Song From a Band I Hate ...
Photograph (Nickelback)

Day Thirteen - A Song That is a Guilty Pleasure ...
Mambo #5 (Lou Bega)

Day Fourteen - A Song That Nobody Would Expect Me To Love ...
Long Gone Lonesome Blues (Hank Williams)

Day Fifteen - A Song That Describes Me ...
Summer, Highland Falls (Billy Joel)

Day Sixteen - A Song That I Used to Love, But Now Hate ...
(honestly can't think of one right now)

Day Seventeen - A Song That I Hear Often on the Radio ...
Since You Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)

Day Eighteen - A Song That I Wish I Heard on the Radio ...
Do You Wanna Be Right, or Do You Wanna Be Happy (Union Pulse)

Day Nineteen - A Song From My Favorite Album ...
My Valuable Hunting Knife (Guided By Voices, Alien Lanes)

Day Twenty - A Song That I Listen to When I'm Angry ...
Chop Suey! (System of a Down)

Day Twenty One - A Song That I Listen to When I'm Happy ...
Uptown Girl (Billy Joel)

Day Twenty Two - A Song That I Listen to When I'm Sad ...
Take the Long Way Home (Supertramp)

Day Twenty Three - A Song That I Want to Play at My Wedding ...
Flutter and Wow (Elvis Costello)

Day Twenty Four - A Song That I Want Played at My Funeral ...
Souvenir (Billy Joel)

Day Twenty Five - A Song That Makes Me Laugh ...
Jizz In My Pants (The Lonely Island)

Day Twenty Six - A Song That I Can Play on an Instrument ...
Lean On Me (Bill Withers)

Day Twenty Seven - A Song That I Wish I Could Play ...
Prelude/Angry Young Man (Billy Joel)

Day Twenty Eight - A Song That Makes Me Feel Guilty ...
of what ? I DIDN'T DO IT !!

Day Twenty Nine - A Song From My Childhood ...
Being With You (Smokey Robinson)

Day Thirty - My Favorite Song From This Time Last Year ...
Mind Eraser/No Chaser (Them Crooked Vultures)






No comments:

Post a Comment