Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My "Swine Flu" DVD list

Giving full credit to Jamie Armata for coining the phrase. One day, we're having dinner, and he said, "I kinda hope I get the swine flu, cuz I got a bunch of DVD's I need to catch up on". I've been using it ever since ...

Here is my current "Swine Flu" DVD list ....

Elton John (Live from Madison Square Garden, October of 2000)
Elton John (60th Birthday show from MSG, March of 2007)
Guided By Voices (Final show, From Chicago, December of 2004)
Modern Family (season one)
Curb Your Enthusiasm (season seven)
The Dark Knight
The Deer Hunter
Godfather Trilogy
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame 25th anniversary concerts
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame box set
The Rise and Fall of ECW
Car 54 Where are You (season one)
The League (season one)
30 for 30 (first 15 documentaries)
Baseball (Ken Burns documentary)
The History of the Cleveland Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment