Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Introducing ... San Cisco !!

I just realized that Them Swoops and San Cisco are both from Australia.  I'm sure there is another really good band from "down under" thinking they are going to be featured on Wednesday ... but I'm sorry, that will not be the case.

How did I discover the music of San Cisco, you may ask?  Remember The Get Togethers, from Volume 3?  I can pretty much thank The Get Togethers, Marriage and Anna Vogelzang for making Volume 3 the most viewed newgazzi playlist ever, not to mention the 3rd most viewed post in the entire history of the blog (simply because they shared the post with their fans).  They played a show with San Cisco recently, so I thought I'd check them out.  I instantly liked what I heard. Their first full length record just became available on iTunes.

This song is called "Fred Astaire"...





No comments:

Post a Comment