Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fugazzi Grand is coming !

Fugazzi Grand, a 1,000 song compilation that I've been working on, will be coming to The Litmus Configuration on Sunday, August 15th. This will be a list of my all time favorite songs, and I will be revealing 20 songs a day through October 1st, then will be revealing the final 40 songs on my birthday, October 2nd.

I can already tell you that there will be absolutely no Kiss, Nickelback, Bon Jovi or Richard Marx. That's all I can tell you right now. Check back in two weeks for Fugazzi Grand !!

2 comments:

  1. But will there be any Carrie Underwood? That is the true test of the legitimacy of the list, I guess only time will tell. I hope you are enjoying your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my friends, you will find out in seven days.

    ReplyDelete