Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#169)

(#169, Relish by Joan Osborne)

It wasn't "One of Us" that made me buy this.  It was "Right Hand Man".  I still blare it in the car and sing it to this day.  For you trivia buffs out there, I purchased this and a John Lennon tribute album called "Working Class Hero" at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in November of 1995, the day before "Pat Modell is a Whore" became a household phrase.  I love this album more and more each time I listen to it, and could listen to it every day, if only I had the time.  I was thrilled to see that Joan Osborne was opening for Dixie Chicks about 12 years ago, and for that reason, I did not fake a migraine that night.







I would like to share "Right Hand Man" and "Pensacola" ...




No comments:

Post a Comment