Sunday, September 20, 2009

Low Percentage Fruit

Curb Your Enthusiasm returned to television.........wait.......I'm sorry..........HBO, with it's Season Seven premiere episode tonight. Very good stuff. I've missed it, and it was good to see Cheryl Hines. I wasn't sure if she was going to be on this season. I have three shows that I'm loyal to. SNL, Sunny and Curb. With Reno being cancelled, I'm down to these three. When these three are gone, who knows.....

I guess the Packers are not as good as I thought they were. A very disappointing loss today to the Bengals. But a fun day, all the same. Got out and played catch, and actually injured my pitching forearm. I know you're making fun of me for referring to it as my pitching forearm, seeing I haven't pitched in 19 years, but I will always refer to it as such, so blpppppppppppppp!

No comments:

Post a Comment