Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poor Jenny!

Did everyone catch the season premiere of SNL this past Saturday? I did. SNL in HD kicks ass. I like that we got two digital shorts, and poor Jenny Slate! She drops the F-Bomb (fuckin'.....for those of you not familiar with the phrase "F-Bomb") in her very first sketch. She will not be fired, as it was clearly a slip, as opposed to Charles Rocket and Norm McDonald, who were each fired almost immediately after saying the dirty, dirty word on SNL.

I am performing an inventory of all my albums, and I'm having a blast. It's fun to listen to things I haven't heard in a while, and it's equally fun to really sit down and take in the albums that I haven't given enough time to over the years. Some of these will be cut from the ipod, but a lot of them have moved into a catagory of albums I will never skip over again while browsing itunes.

I am 2-1 in each of my fantasy football leagues. Favre has had 2 starts for me. It's just business. Fuckin' Favre......he's still got it. Fuckin' Favre.

No comments:

Post a Comment