Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#5)

(#5, Glass Houses by Billy Joel)

It feels very strange not having this at #1 on the list, and if you would have asked me what my favorite album was before I got the idea to take a  full year to think about it, I would have said Glass Houses.  But the fact that it's not #1, and not even in my Mount Rushmore of Albums, feels strange.  I guess this is where I ask the readers to not get to caught up in the order of the list.  When I started working on this list, I knew that 8 records would be considered for #1, and the final order is really just splitting hairs.  Goddamn, as soon as I hit "Publish", I've made it official ...  #5 it is.






Here is "Sometimes a Fantasy", "All For Leyna" and "Sleeping with the Television On" ...







No comments:

Post a Comment