Monday, August 12, 2013

Introducing ... Jay Nash !!

Today's newgazzi track of the day is called "Wander" by Jay Nash.  This is the opening track from his latest album, Letters from the Lost, which came out in May.  I discovered Jay a few months back on NoiseTrade, and I know I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again ... the beauty about a website like NoiseTrade is that the site connects artists to fans who are looking for new music.  Often times, you are hearing music from artists you may not have heard of, and if you like it, they now have a new fan for life.  That's the case with Jay Nash.  He was featured on the NoiseTrade Summer Mixtape, and of the 65 songs that were included, this is one of 6 or 7 that I keep coming back to.  I bought the album shortly afterwards, and it has been in heavy rotation ever since ...

Take a moment to visit Jay's website to learn more about him, where you can see him play this summer, and hear more of his great music ...  Official Website of Jay Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment