Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Don't you worry about AIDS?

The State, Season 4, Episode 4....

Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! "Fragments" is the greatest sketch in the history of the show! I rewound to Holoubek's line at the end 22 times tonight. 22 times! This may be one of the best episodes in the show's history as well, easily the best of season 4. "Terrorist Situation" is probably in the Top 5 for best sketches in the show's history. It kind of makes Dr Evil's "One Million Dollars" seem not as funny after seeing it. "Leonard Harris Show" is brilliant. "Permanent School Record" is Michael Ian Black at his best. "Free Market Economy" is Borat before Borat was cool. I also love "Beach", and the "Cannonball Run" shot by shot remake in the closing credits is the frosting on this very, very funny cake. Only three episodes left, plus the bonus disc of unaired stuff.

Some random thoughts....

  • Rick Pitino. In a restaurant? I want to know which one....
  • Am I the only person who sees an Asian man with an earring and multiple kids these days and instantly says, "There goes Jon Gosselin"
  • Man v Food makes me really, really hungry.
  • I loves me some Paste Samplers.

No comments:

Post a Comment