Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nah nih nah nah hoooooooo !

The State, Season 4, Episode 3....

There are literally no memorable quotes from this episode, so I went with a hook from the theme song. Hey, itunes! It's time to make "Boys and Girls - Action" available for purchase. Catchier than hell!

Not much great stuff here, but I will show the respect to "Lil' Brown Dog Food" and "Sal & Frankie". Look, even Billy Joel put out a few less than stellar records. See Cold Spring Harbor and Streetlife Serenade.

My dad wrote me a great letter today. I'm gonna keep it in my wallet, as a reminder that life is pretty good, life has it's ups and downs, and I need to be persistent when following my dreams. Thank you , dad. I mean it....

Jesus Christ, the Brewers suck ass. Machagottago! Machagottago!

No comments:

Post a Comment