Sunday, August 9, 2009

Give your mother the meatball!

The State, Season 4, Episode 1....

I'm starting to realize that when MTV originally aired these episodes, they aired the first two seasons a lot more than they did the last two, and I'll be honest...in looking at the list of sketches on Season 4, I don't remember some of these. Some of these sketches are on the VHS best of that was released years ago, but I'm starting to wonder if I didn't see a few of these episodes when they originally aired. This first episode featured two sketches I don't ever remember seeing..."Slinky's" and "Cleaners". Or maybe The State and I were growing apart by that time. Some of the better ones from this one were "Race", "Tenament" and "Monkeys Do It II", which probably were all on the VHS compilation.

I tried to cut my own hair this evening. I thought it was going to be easy, but I can't see the back of my head, so I'm gonna ask Amber to get the last nine outs and take credit for the save.

The fantasy football preparations are coming along nicely. I have mapped out my first six picks, the non-keepers, if you will, and have targeted some names for rounds 7-16. Draft(s) day is three weeks away...

No comments:

Post a Comment