Thursday, August 13, 2009

Goodbye. We're the State.

The State, Season 4, Episode 7....

I don't remember seeing a lot of these sketches, but the ones I remember were good. I love "L.A. Open", which pokes fun at how a lot of variety and/or sketch shows open their shows. "Tough Choices" is really funny, I like "Gunter Brothers", and "Adventures of Young God" was a great way to end the series. While I have gotten through the entire series, I will have two more posts related to The State. I will be reviewing the bonus disc with all the unaired stuff, and on my final post, I will name my ALL TIME STATE best of, featuring 50 sketches, one for each.......State.

Anyway, here's the best of Season 4....
  1. Fragments
  2. Terrorist Situation
  3. Bacon
  4. Leonard Harris Show
  5. Senator Cavanaugh
And the ones that kinda sucked....
  1. Die For Love
  2. Slinky's
Time for bed. Gonna enjoy the new Pollard album, Elephant Jokes. 22 songs at around 46 minuters. If it's typical Pollard, 18 of them will suck, but the other 4 will outweigh the bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment