Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We all live together on Ave. A

The State, Season 3, Episode 1....

Solid. Solid comedy. "Boy in the Barn", "The Jew, the Italian and the Red Head Gay", "Blueberry Johnson" and "The Monkeys Do It" make this one of the stronger episodes in the show's four seasons. Whenever Michael Ian Black and Michael Showalter portray Italians, it makes for some sweet, sweet comedy gold.

My apologies for taking a week or so off from TLC. I have no excuse, other than I can be a lazy so and so from time to time. I would love to tell you that I spent the time away supporting my community, or doing good things. Nope! Just a lot of snacking, getting ready for my fantasy leagues, and figuring out my new blackberry. I had a real fast talker at Verizon Wireless a couple of nights ago put me into one of these blackberries. I'm sure if my Grandma were alive, she would tell me that my "blueberry" is buzzing, and I'm sure I'll make the same mistake when I'm a Grandpa.

It's August 4th, and I've already swapped out my baseball stuff in the living room for the football stuff. Not that I'm over excited for the NFL season to start, it's just that the Mets and Brewers are giving me very little to cheer about. Is there a "baseball polygamist" curse?

Saturday afternoon is our big family cookout. I have three days to find the "Suck the Cook" apron on ebay.....there I go again. Ruining a perfectly clean blog entry with smut.

I'm sorry...






boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment