Monday, August 10, 2009

These bags weren't meant for tacos

The State, Season 4, Episode 2....

Now this one, I do remember well. Good stuff. "Bikini Thong", "Normal Pervert", "Taco Man", "Senator Cavanaugh" and more zany antics from "The Jew, the Italian and the Red Head Gay" make this a memorable episode.

I'm taking the Issue 55 Paste Sampler for a spin tonight. Sounds pretty good so far., maybe the best one in over a year! Traditionally, I take the 19-21 song playlist they provide, and shave it down to about 13 or 14 songs for the ipod, but I may be keeping more from this one. Each playlist usually features one artist that I am familar with, and I've probably purchased 20 albums from artists that I wasn't familar with until I heard them in Paste. This subscription is a great investment, and maybe my most enjoyable hobby these days.

It's starting to storm again. I'm gonna read for a bit, as I look forward to my haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment