Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What kind of albino is that?

The State, Season 3, Episode 2....

This isn't official, but I think my favorite member of The State was Ken Marino. And no, not because he's Italian. If that were the case, I'd say Joe Lo Truglio, because he's Italian, and his name is Joe. Marino is such a great physical comedian, that he makes every sketch he's in funny, whether he's the main characther or not. He's hilarious in "Prom Photos", "Staring Contest" and "The Popes-a Visit". Another really good episode. Season 3 was really good.

I love my daughter. Tonight, at the dinner table, I was asking her who she loved more, the Packers or Brewers, and she exclaimed, "Packers, daddy". The rest of the conversation went something like this...

"Gracie, Packers or Mets?"............"Packers, daddy"
"Packers or Browns?"........"Packers, daddy"
"Packers or Daddy?"........."Daddy!"
"Daddy or your chicken?"......."CHICKEN, I LOVE CHICKEN, DADDY"
"Chicken or Grandma?"......."Grandma"
"Grandma or Packers?"........"no more" (which is her way of saying, "This game is now boring")

No comments:

Post a Comment