Wednesday, September 4, 2013

John, Lydia, Huw, Rudi and Joey's Excellent Adventure

Six months ago, I decided to create a monthly playlist of new music.  I called it newgazzi.  Within about six weeks, my daily readership went up about 480%, so I decided to change the name of the blog from "The Litmus Configuration" to "newgazzi", because that is what people were coming back for.  Who would have thought that I would end up driving one of the bands I helped promote from Chicago to Cleveland.  They are The Melodic ... Huw, Lydia, Rudi, and John.  We spent 8 hours in my Kia Rondo, I fed them trail mix, pretzels, grapes and diet snapple, we listened to great music, I high-fived Huw or Rudi when their song came on the newgazzi playlist they were featured in, and our adventure culminated at Johnny's Little Bar for burgers and wings.  Here are a few photos of our day together, and the video for their single, "On My Way", which was featured on newgazzi Vol 7 at the end of August.  Check out their On My Way EP on iTunes, and look for their full length album, "Effra Parade" in stores on November 5th !!



















No comments:

Post a Comment