Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CHICKEN SANDWICH, CARL !!

The State, Season 2, Episode 1....

The stand out sketch here is "Service With a Smile", which maybe one of my favorite State sketches of all time. "The Barry Lutz Show" was pretty funny, but all in all, not one of the best episodes in the series. I am loving the DVD commentaries, though.

My old pal Bobby Douglas found me on facebook tonight. I haven't seen the kid in years, but he's family. C'mon, Bob, let's see that ball game soon, and for the love of God, please upload the picture I suggested for your profile. We still do the "Bob Stache" in the Fugazzi Fantasy Football League. That picture has become our calling card. It's like the friggin arches at McDonald's !

Did anyone see Tom Jones on Fallon tonight? What was with the hair? Good Lord, man...

Felipe Lopez, 4-4...nice way to start your Brewers career, my friend. The Brewers fall 8-5, despite the big night from the newbie....

My apologies to anyone I offended in the Elvis Costello album review bit. I used the word "shart", which is very low brow. Next time, I will say it with a gentlemanly English accent, and it will come out, "shaaht".

No comments:

Post a Comment