Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fire...kids...hurry!!

The State, Season 2, Episode 2....

Not a great one, and now I'm starting to remember that season one was better than season two. I like "Get A Job", "Copy Shop" and "Superfriends", but the rest of it just wasn't that great. I actually had a dream last night that I was writing for the State, and I lived with all 11 members in a giant mansion. Ben Garant gave me a birthday card with $500 in it. Thanks, Ben!

It's depressing to say this, but I think the Mets are done. Not enough positive energy to turn this thing around in 2009. Still a ton of talent heading into 2010, we just need to get healthy, and I think we need one more starter.

Speaking of starters, it looks like the Brewers could be in the Roy Halladay mix. I've heard Parra, Gamel, and Escobar's names being thrown around. Pull the trigger! He's that good!

I bought some golf clubs today. Thursday and Sunday nights, baby....let's play some golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment