Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#238 and #237)

(#238, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga by Spoon)

The name of this band makes my daughter laugh, and the name of the album makes her ga ga ga ga giggle.  Me?  I just love to listen to it, but yes, if I were 8, I would see what she sees.  This is a band I have to see live at some point.  Two nights ago, I listened to this album like three times before going to bed.











This is "Don't Make Me a Target" ...




(#237, Gossip in the Grain by Ray LaMontagne)

Another one of my favorite singer-songwriters, this is yet another artist I discovered on SNL.  He was the musical guest one night when The Rock was hosting, and I immediately thought Andrew Gold had a son.  It was more about the beard than the music.  I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about the new record (however, I can tell you that one of the songs will be featured on newgazzi Vol 16 in a few weeks).









Take a listen to "I Still Care For You" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment