Friday, May 2, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#256 and #255)

(#256, Arm's Way by Islands)

When I was writing my book in 2008, it seemed that other than my monthly paste samplers, this was all I was listening to for a good period of time.  I pretty much love everything that Nick Diamonds puts out, and am I hearing right that The Unicorns are recording ?  Oh hells yeah!












Gotta throw two songs at you ... here is "Creeper" and "Kids Don't Know Shit" ...






(#255, Carencro by Marc Broussard)

No, this isn't Justin Fefer.  I haven't been too crazy about Broussard's recent releases, but this is very good.  Every song is solid.  Since my reviews stink tonight, I'll give you two songs to enjoy on this one as well ...













Here is "Home" and "The Beauty of Who You Are" ...



No comments:

Post a Comment