Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#258 and #257)

(#258, Pneumonia by Whiskeytown)

This ending up being their last record, which is a shame.  Over the years, this has become a favorite of mine to listen to in the car.  My apologies to Ryan Adams and my readers for this short synopsis.  I'm in the process of moving, and I'm dead tired.  The write-ups will be brief for a few days ...











Here's "Under Your Breath" ...







(#257, Dookie by Green Day)

I was not a fan of Green Day from the get go, and it took me years to appreciate them.  I remember buying this and giving it to a friend a few days later.  After hearing some of their later albums, and really liking them, I came back to this one and realized that maybe I was just having a bad day the first time I made time for it.  I love the hidden track "All by Myself" by Tre Cool, that never gets old.









This is "When I Come Around" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment