Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#248 and #247)

(#248, Animals in the Dark by William Elliott Whitmore)

The first time I heard this guy on Paste, I swore he was in his late 60s.  Then I found out he's three years younger than me.  William Elliott Whitmore has one of most unique voices in the game today, and he's quite a songwriter as well.  This has been a favorite of mine for the last four years.










Take a listen to "Mutiny" ...




(#247, Milo Greene by Milo Greene)

One of my favorite albums that came out of the Paste mPlayers since the relaunch in the summer of 2011.  The musicianship is topnotch, and vocals are great and that album art is so damn cool.  I've listened to this at least once a week since I bought it, and I may have ranked this too low.











Here is "Don't You Give Up on Me" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment