Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#244 and #243)

(#244, Amos Lee by Amos Lee)

This is one of my favorite singer-songwriters in the game today.  His records are a complete joy, and I absolutely have to see him live.  For reasons I can't explain, I still haven't picked up his latest record, released last year, and that will change very soon.  This is his debut album, and has been heavy rotation for a long, long time.











This is "Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight" ...




(#243, When Harry Met Sally Soundtrack by Harry Connick Jr)

I will always consider Amber family, but I will admit, it is nice to know that I can play this anytime I want now, and not just on night's when she's working at the restaurant.   Amber is not a fan of HCJ, and I will never know why.  This gentleman owns one of my favorite voices in contemporary music, and this soundtrack and movie are long time favorites.  It's actually hard for me to choose one song to share, but here goes ...







Here is "Love is Here to Stay" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment