Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#302 and #301)

(#302, The Bends by Radiohead)

I don't have the attention span for most of Thom Yorke's music, but this is the Radiohead album that I've embraced the most.  I wonder how much it cost them to get Max Headroom to pose for the  album art ...













Here's "Fake Plastic Trees" ...




(#301, Busted Stuff by Dave Matthews Band)

I guess Dave fans are still upset that The Lillywhite Sessions never got a proper release, even though most of those songs appeared on this record.  For me, this was their last great album.  It's also fun to try to find the members of the band on the album art.  My favorites from this record are "Busted Stuff", "Captain", "Kit Kat Jam" and Bartender".










Here's "Busted Stuff" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment