Monday, February 10, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#418 and #417)

(#418, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb by U2)

I may lose readers with the information I'm about to share, but this is the only U2 record that made Fugazzi Grand III.  I'm not as big a fan of this band as I probably should be, but this is the album they were promoting when I saw them live in 2005, so I spent a lot of time with it leading it up to it.










1 ! 2 ! 3 ! 14 !! ... "Vertigo" ...




(#417, Interpreting the Masters Volume 1: A Tribute to Daryl Hall and John Oates by The Bird and the Bee)

Inara George (the bird) and Greg Kurstin (the bee) covering 9 Hall & Oates classics?  Count me in.  It's been 4 years since this came out, and I am patiently waiting for Volume 2.












This is a live version of "She's Gone" ... featuring an 8 1/2 month pregnant Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment