Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#436 and #435)

(#436, The Airborne Toxic Event by The Airborne Toxic Event)

This was another band that Nick Korth introduced to me after I got out of the hospital in the summer of 2012.  I actually like this album more and more with each listen, and featured the band on newgazzi Vol 2 last March.  Thanks again for the tunes, Nick Knuckles!











Check out "Gasoline" from the record ...




(#435, Pillow Talk by Wild Child)

I'll be honest.  I don't exactly remember how I was introduced to this band, I think I was just browsing iTunes one day and liked what I heard. This past September, I found out they had a new record coming out, and their song "Crazy Bird" ended up being track #1 on newgazzi Vol 8.  "Pillow Talk" is a great record to listen to while I'm reading.  Yes, I do that quite frequently.  A perfect evening for me is to read for about 4 hours and line up about 5 great records to keep me company.






Here's the title track, "Pillow Talk" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment