Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy First Birthday, newgazzi !!

The monthly newgazzi playlist is celebrating a birthday this month, with a special playlist!  I've taken at least one song from each of the first 12 volumes of newgazzi (15 total songs), in anticipation of newgazzi Vol 13, which will be unveiled this Friday, February 28th.   Over the past twelve months, I've really enjoyed sharing the new music I love with all the loyal newgazzi readers, and I love it when the musicians tell their fans about what we are doing here at newgazzi.  The whole point from day one was to take The Melodic's chocolate, and see how it tastes next to James Tristan Redding's peanut butter, and give fans of each artist exposure to music that they may not have heard had it not been for the newgazzi playlist.  Thank you to all my readers and all the great musicians for keeping newgazzi alive!

I hope you enjoy it !

Track 1 - On My Way by The Melodic



Track 2 - Undertow by Anna Vogelzang



Track 3 - Here We Go by Emily Forst



Track 4 - Peaches by In the Valley Below



Track 5 - Irony is Not a Type of Metal by James Tristan Redding



Track 6 - Stranger to My Happiness by Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings



Track 7 - Brighten It Up by Matt Stansberry & The Romance



Track 8 - November by Grace and Tony



Track 9 - Leslie by Nataly Dawn



Track 10 - High School Lover by Cayucas



Track 11 - Faith in a Man by Danielle Ate the Sandwich



Track 12 - I Love You by Said the Whale



Track 13 - Pretty Green by White Denim



Track 14 - Fowl and Foe by Old Monk



Track 15 - This is How I Let You Down by The Franklin Electric




No comments:

Post a Comment