Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#330 and #329)

(#330, Standard Gargoyle Decisions by Robert Pollard)

Your typical Pollard record.  17 songs, 38 minutes, some fantastic songs, some real stinkers.  This album was released on the same day as "Coast to Coast Carpet of Love" (which was poppier in sound), whereas this record rocked a little harder.  As it turns out, the good far outweighs the bad, as this is my second favorite Pollard solo album of all time.  And one of my favorite album covers, too.








This is "Motion Sickness Ghosts" ...




(#329, Be My Thrill by The Weepies)

As previously mentioned a few times so far in Fugazzi Grand III, The Weepies have become favorites of mine over the past 7 years.  This is one of my daughter's favorite albums.

We're pulling for you everyday, Deb!












This is "Red Red Rose" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment