Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#344 and #343)

(#344, Mt St Helens Vietnam Band by Mt St Helens Vietnam Band)

Without checking wikipedia, I know virtually nothing about this band, nor have I heard anything else they've done.  Todd Kemper burned this for me a while back, and I seem to come back to this quite a bit.  I guess it's about time I learned more ...











Here's a live version of "Masquerade".  Someone falls ...




(#343, Plastic Ono Band by John Lennon)

This is essentially Lennon's first solo record.  Considered by many to be one of the greatest albums of all time, I certainly like it enough to rank it on this list, but there are other Lennon albums I enjoy more.  That being said, this is a must have if you are a Beatles / Lennon fan.












Here's Lennon's live version of "Mother" from Madison Square Garden in 1972 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment