Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#476 and #475)

(#476, Good Evening New York City by Paul McCartney)

The first ever concert at Citi Field.  Great set list.  Wish I could have been there.  I still think Abe Laboriel Jr. looks like the Bjork stalker ... My favorite performance, is of course Billy Joel joining Macca on "I Saw Her Standing There".











And here it is !




(#475, Live at Shea Stadium by Billy Joel)

The last ever concert at Shea Stadium.  Great set list.  Glad I was there! The blu ray for this show is fan-fucking-tastic.  Many guest stars ... Tony Bennett, Garth Brooks, John Mayer and of course Paul McCartney.  This is a must for Billy Joel and/or Mets fans.












Here's a great version of "Allentown" ... I like what he does with the vocals.  Andy Gilmartin knows what I'm talking about ...  See if you can find the celebrities !

No comments:

Post a Comment