Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fugazzi Grand III : My Top 500 Albums (#484 and #483)

(#484, Bigfoot by Cayucas)

Discovered these gents in May of last year while selecting tracks for newgazzi Vol 4.  This was right around the time I started my job with AAA, and spent five weeks in a hotel.  You can bet the farm I spent a lot of time listening to music, and the next two albums were the two new albums I spent the most time with during my stay in Madison.  Yeah, they've sold out to Verizon, but at least it's for the Red Zone Channel.









Here's there video for "High School Lover", which pays homage to Wang Chung ...




(#483, Dormarion by Telekinesis)

This is another artist that Matthew Schewe can take credit for introducing to me.  Matt, if I'm mistaken on this, let me know.  The man behind Telekinesis is Michael Benjamin Lerner, and hel plays everything you hear on this record. I'm really excited to hear what Mr Lerner has up his sleeve next.











Won't you please enjoy a performance of "Lean on Me", live on KEXP ...

No comments:

Post a Comment