Friday, January 31, 2014

newgazzi Vol 12

I had a lot of fun creating newgazzi Vol 12, and I hope you enjoy listening to it.  I've decided to stop posting the final sequencing of newgazzi as a youtube playlist, since there are always a few artists featured that are not on youtube.  Having me use photo booth to pick up audio from my iTunes library doesn't do the artist justice, so I have decided to go back to posting each track one at a time.  I've also decided that starting next month, I will go back to unveiling all the newgazzi artists and the final playlist on one day.  I realize that I've changed the format a few times since we started this a year ago, but the feedback I've received recently is that on the day the playlist comes out, less people are coming back, because they've already heard the tracks, and miss experiencing all the new songs at once.  And that was what I loved about the old Paste samplers, was being exposed to all the great new music at once, and diving into the playlist on a Friday night.

I say it every month, but thank you for reading newgazzi.  I hope you enjoy newgazzi Vol 12, and I also hope you're enjoying Fugazzi Grand III thus far.  

Here it is !  newgazzi Vol 12 ...

1) "Stranger To My Happiness" by Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings   Official Website of Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings



2) "Back" by Peter Chung   Official Website of Peter Chung



3) "She Keeps Me Warm" by Mary Lambert   Official Website of Mary Lambert



4) "Cavalier" by James Vincent McMorrow   Official Website of James Vincent McMorrow



5) "Is This Who You Are" by Shy Boys

Listen to the track here ... "Is This Who You Are"


6) "Skin" by Rae Morris   Official Website of Rae Morris



7) "None of This Will Matter" by The Autumn Defense   Official Website of The Autumn Defense



8) "Cinnamon and Lesbians" by Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks   Official Website of Stephen Malkmus



9) "I Want Blood" by Water Liars   Official Website of Water Liars



10) "Traces of You" by Anoushka Shankar & Norah Jones   Official Website of Anoushka Shankar



11) "Pear Tree" by The Lowest Pair   Official Website of The Lowest Pair

You can stream the whole album right here ... The Lowest Pair (36 cents)


12) "Happy Pop" by Elizabeth & The Catapult   Official Website of Elizabeth & The Catapult



13) "E" by Luke Peach   



14) "Everyday Robots" by Damon Albarn   



15) "Fuck Everybody" by Mike Angelo & The Idols














No comments:

Post a Comment