Thursday, January 16, 2014

newgazzi 01.16.14

Really excited for this weeks newgazzi tracks ... newgazzi Vol 12 is shaping up to be a great one!

My friend Sophia recommended Rae Morris to me, and I've been listening to this song non-stop for a few days.  The song is called "Skin".




16 days into 2014 - this is my album of the year so far.  Yes, I understand that we have 349 days left, but as of this very second, "36 cents" by "The Lowest Pair" is what you all have to shoot for!  "Pear Tree" is the song that will be included on newgazzi Vol 12, but take some time to hear the whole album here ...




This is just a fantastic song, called "Cavalier" by James Vincent McMorrow.  Man alive, there is a lot of great music that has come out recently ...




Saw this young lady on Leno last week.  Really enjoy the song, it's called "She Keeps Me Warm" by Mary Lambert ...




I discovered Peter Chung last night browsing on iTunes.  Another incredible song, called "Back", I'm looking forward to hearing his record, called "i write WE sing" ...




No comments:

Post a Comment